Why become a member? ×

Basschat is now 1 year old!

Kiwi

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='200938' date='May 17 2008, 10:51 AM']We also recently passed the number of posts that bassworld and basstalk had combined (193,616), with only half the number of members.[/quote]

We obviously have far too much time on our hands!! Happy Birthday to us!

[quote name='phatmonkey' post='200938' date='May 17 2008, 10:51 AM']We also recently passed the number of posts that bassworld and basstalk had combined (193,616), with only half the number of members.[/quote]

I think Mrs Tinman should get a special commendation then. :)

Happy birthday BC!

[center][color="#FF00FF"][size=6]Happy 1st Birthday Basschat[/size][/color][/center]

[center][/center]

[quote name='s_u_y_*' post='201024' date='May 17 2008, 01:43 PM']I think Mrs Tinman should get a special commendation then. :huh:[/quote]

:) :huh:

Don't forget my OT posts don't count - if they did, instead of a post count of 298 it would be 4689298 :huh:

[quote name='Hamster' post='200912' date='May 17 2008, 10:24 AM']Ummmmmmm - cake :)[/quote]

Stottie cake???????

No, I won't shut up about it. Any geordies coming to West Sussex in the near future? I need a proper bacon sandwich!!

Oh, er yes, happy birthday to one and all!