Why become a member? ×

Basschat is now 1 year old!

Kiwi

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='201096' date='May 17 2008, 04:12 PM'][center][color="#FF00FF"][size=6]Happy 1st Birthday Basschat[/size][/color][/center]

[center][/center]

:huh: :huh:

Don't forget my OT posts don't count - if they did, instead of a post count of 298 it would be 4689298 :huh:[/quote]

Hey Terri! - you said you'd never use thoses naked pictures of me!!!!

Hamster :)

[quote name='ahpook' post='201138' date='May 17 2008, 05:19 PM']shouldn't we be down the boozer getting trolleyed then ?

happy birthday !!![/quote]

Not until BC is 18!!!

Happy birthday Basschat, and thanks to everyone!

[quote name='thedonutman' post='201730' date='May 18 2008, 08:35 PM']Great forum.

This has probably been answered many times before, but what happened to bassworld? I remember I joined just when I started playing a few years back.[/quote]
It's a bit complicated, but the short story was basically that Gerard felt it was a millstone around his neck and he didn't want to work with Ped and I on creating a more stable and secure forum.

Weeey! Happy birthday :)

Also can I just point out I've always liked your meerkat type creature in your avatar Merton.

I also saw a meerkat being taken for a walk in the university parks here not long ago...was slightly surreal. But i digress, happy birthday!

(edit for spelling error)

Edited by ashevans09

[quote name='ashevans09' post='202539' date='May 20 2008, 12:29 AM']Also can I just point out I've always liked your meerkat type creature in your avatar Merton.[/quote]
Why thank you! Thought it summed me up nicely :)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='Buzz' post='201842' date='May 18 2008, 11:30 PM']Aww crap, that means we're fast approaching the terrible two's, what woe will befall the members of the good ship BC during that time, one has to wonder.[/quote]
learn to walk maybe?
HB BC woo!
its the canine cahonas this place is.

• 1 month later...