Why become a member? ×

Kramer (Spector) Forum 1 - top of the range 80's classic! SOLD

cetera

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I've decided to a have a small clearout/streamline of my collection to pay a few New Year bills....[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sadly (or happily depending on your point of view!) my collection is at such a level that I only have great basses to part with....[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So, with that in mind, here is my opening offering:[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]An American Kramer series Forum 1 from 1988. This was the top of the line Kramer Forum back in the day, not to be confused with any other Forum models & hence very hard to find as snapped up by endorsees/professionals rather than placed in the shops! Electronics are the legendary Spector 'Haz Lab' board with active EMG P/J pickups, It has an Ebony fingerboard on a neck-through carved top body, and a bound neck/headstock. Two volumes, two tones, black hardware and a Schecter bridge. All in all it's pretty much a Spector NS2 in a Super P/J body![/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]This bass is of a very high quality and plays and sounds fantastic with a nice comfortable low action. It is in a blue metal flake two tone finish, with just a few typical dings expected of it's age (A slight loss of paint on the back of the headstock by one of the Schaller tuners, a few light scratches/dings & a slightly larger ding on the bottom (shown in picture).[/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]It also comes in it's original case, which is fine for shipping.[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm looking for £475 [b]*SOLD*[/b] and can courier for £25. Payment by bank transfer - or it can be collected from Guildford area or Central London with cash.. NO trades thank you.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please see my extensive positive feedback for assurance of an honest & clean transaction.[/font][/color]

Edited by cetera

I used to have pictures of these on my bedroom wall, always dreamed of owning one, a damn shame ive just had a new baby girl and skint - :lol: , as stated these are basically a spector with a very cool 80's look, i love it and want it, but hey ho, i believe a lower grade forum came up for sale a few months ago and i really fancied that too, but this one is top of the range, if only it was red!!
huge bump for a fantastic bass from a very cool chap :)

[quote name='Clarky72' timestamp='1360276425' post='1968120']
I love it... trying not to just say I'll have it... I'm really after a reverse headstock Baretta.
Arghhh... must restrain myself.
[/quote]

A reverse headstock Baretta?! You'd be lucky... good luck!! ;)

[quote name='Clarky72' timestamp='1360276648' post='1968124']
What's the measure at the nut? Is it more jazz or precision?
[/quote]

Will check tonight :)