Why become a member? ×

New Eventide H9 pedal

Ant

I love that all the things they could have taken from the Pitchfactor and one is the Tuner lol
Also, although it has some presets, it looks like all other Eventide sounds need to be purchased onto it.
So yeah, it's success will be down to the base unit price and the extra-preset prices.

Si

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've ordered one after returning my TC Flashback X4 to the store. The TC has some serious bugs making it lose memory when switching on/off if you use anything else than their original wall wart. I have a Pedal Power Mondo that is supposed to work with just anything, but the X4 isn't compatible with anything else than the wall wart, obviously...

Anyhow, I'm anxiously waiting for the H9 to arrive...

• 5 months later...

Well, I sold my chorus, phaser, flanger, delay and reverb and downsized the pedalboard. That's how good this thing is. A chorus that puts the 80's back in your tone, the Edge-delay, polyphonic octaver that TRACKS, nice reverb that doesn't sound like a steel spring or plate, etc, etc.