Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2 Aguilar DB212 cabs NOW £SOLD

Higgie

Currently in the Caribbean so I can't do a proper FS ad, but these were up a few months ago and the post has been deleted.

2 chocolate thunder cabs in good condition with official aggie padded covers, and casters, and a spare Aguilar driver in the unlikely event you blow one.

[s]£900[/s] £850 picked up ONO, or plus postage.

As I said I'm in the Caribbean for another 3 weeks, so wouldn't be able to ship them till then, but my dad is home so I can arrange for you to pick them up. Picking up messages can be a bit sporadic so if you don't hear back from me for a couple of days don't be alarmed.

Cheers

PICS ADDED IN [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/197694-for-sale-2-aguilar-db212-cabs-now-l850/page__p__1983057#entry1983057"]POST 6[/url]

Edited by Higgie

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for pics. This is a great price for 2 AWESOME cabs.
[attachment=127999:IMG_0612.JPG]
[attachment=128000:IMG_0608.JPG]

Why the pics are sideways, I don't know!

Edited by Higgie

For £850 at the Bass Gallery, you will be £15 short of buying just one DB212 on it's own.

For £850 here you get, a DB212, with it's official Aguilar padded cover...Accompanied by another DB212 + cover...and a spare Aguilar speaker. Oh and don't forget the castors for both cabs too, which have to be bought separately when buying new.

You can't tell me thats not a fantastic deal!

I just got home last week, yeah it was scorching every day! Much too cold for my liking over here! Don't worry, I think I drank enough rum punch for everyone on BassChat ;)

I wouldn't be selling the cabs if I had a use for them - they're the best sounding cabs I've ever had. Just no need for them currently. If I'm ever in the position in the future where I need a big rig, I'll be trying to buy a pair of these again for definite.