Why become a member? ×

La Bella White Nylon Tapewounds!!

EssentialTension

Not actually white but clear.

[b] 760T White Nylon Tape Wound, Standard 60-115[/b]

As the originators of the Black Nylon Tape Wound bass set, La Bella introduces the 760T set. Unlike the classic 760N set, the White Nylon Tape Wound 760T set is made with a transparent nylon wrapped over stainless steel underlays. The result is a brighter and even smoother finish, allowing players to effortlessly glide from note to note. The 760T set is extremely versatile and can be used for electric, fretless and acoustic basses.
Available for purchase at your favorite online retailer, local store and La Bella dealer!

[url="http://www.labella.com/category/products/bass/white-nylon-tape/"]http://www.labella.com/category/products/bass/white-nylon-tape/[/url]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1360355195' post='1969363']
What length do you need? My Veillette sets will be 38.75" long.
[/quote]
A-D-G are standard long scale but the E string needs the extra long version which, even for the 760N black ones, are difficult to find in Europe. I got them direct from La Bella last time.

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1360355558' post='1969375']
Would a string the same length as the ones I need do for you? If so, I could ask them to run off an extra E string and package up a third set (with the other three at regular length) for you?
[/quote]
Hang on, I'll have to measure it. Where is the 38.75" measurement? Is it silk to silk? Ball-end to silk?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fretmeister' timestamp='1406735373' post='2514222']
I really like them too

I had them on a fretless which I sold (should have kept the strings!) and they have a lovely deep fundamental tone. I will get more!
[/quote]

I have a set for sale in the "Other items" section ;)

Edited by walbassist