Why become a member? ×

feedback for miles'tone

miles'tone

Bought an Ashdown combo off Simon - only PM'd him on Sunday and met him in a cold dark M4 services at Bridgend tonight, which shows just how smooth the deal was. Top bloke to deal with, great communications, but I hate him as he's living my dream of playing DB with a Rockabilly band...... ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought some bits and pieces off Simon, they arrived promptly, incredibly well packed and in very good condition. A smooth transaction, just like you like it to be.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended and would have no hesitation in dealing again. Thanks Simon.[/font][/color]

• 3 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought some more bits off Simon. Exactly as described and super quick delivery. All in all a top fella to deal with and a true gent.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks again Simon[/font][/color]

Bought a set of lightweight tuners from Simon in the most pleasant of transactions - good comms throughout. They were sent promptly and arrived beautifully packaged. Good price too! A pleasure doing business!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This morning John the Postie delivered a set of Sadowsky strings that I'd bought from Simon.
They arrived very promptly, well packed and exactly as described.
All in all another perfect Basschat transaction with a fine Baschatter.
I would have no hesitation of dealing again.
Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really got anything new to add here that hasn't already been said.
I just received a Dimarzio model P pickup from Simon and it was an absolute pleasure. The pickup was as new and still boxed as he'd described it in his listing.
He asked for a very fair price for it including first class, tracked delivery. Can't ask for any more than that as a buyer.

Cheers Simon!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...