Why become a member? ×

Basschat @ the London Bass Guitar Show

ped

Hi guys

Come and meet other Basschatters at the [url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/"]London Bass Guitar Show[/url] on the 2nd and 3rd of March at the London Olympia.

We have a small stand in the foyer before you go into the noisy room where we'll have a poster and list of times to meet other Basschatters who are at the show. The stand is next to our friends at http://www.bassgear.co.uk/

We'll be giving away BC lanyards so come and grab one and say hello to like minded low enders. BC member and Twitter correspondent 'Bluejay' will be in charge so woe betide anyone who incurs her wrath by ignoring the strict 'no slapping' rule ;)

Unfortunately I won't be at the show myself as I'm up in Yorkshire but I'm looking forward to hearing about the show and please make sure you take lots of pictures for me to see on my return!

Thanks everyone and enjoy the show

ped

Thanks for the official announcement Chris! It's going to be fun.

I will be there from first thing on Saturday morning, set up, and have a list of meetup times displayed on the table. I'll choose the times so that they don't clash with masterclasses and performances by star guests.
I'll be at the BC corner at those times, to meet other BCers, and I'll also make sure I pop down to the corner regularly outside those times, unless I'm attending a masterclass or performance myself (David Ellefson, here I come!) :D

[s]Now I need your help: I am looking for a ticket for Sunday, and I'd be grateful if anyone could remind me which of you guys on here - or which stand at the show - sells tix without a handling fee... cos that would help with finances etc[/s]. ;) [Edited - I should now be sorted for this, thanks to the guys at Bass Gear]

I hope to see as many of you as possible at the show!

Edited by bluejay

Great, thanks - I'll keep that in mind. Looking forward to seeing you there! I'm soo happy to be part of this :)

I've got almost all the printed stuff we need for the corner now, I'm only waiting for the banner and the bunch of lanyards, both in the post.

PS - Mick, I was re-reading your post above and realised that you've given us an unintentional LOL moment:
[quote]Mark from Bass Direct will sell you without a handling fee[/quote]
I suddenly feel cheap - I'm not even worth a handling fee! :lol: :lol: :lol: