Why become a member? ×

Basschat @ the London Bass Guitar Show

ped

Excellent! It's going to be awesome.

Just to clarify, after seeing a comment on Fb - we won't be able to sell any merch at the show. We'll give away a few lanyards and basically be there for members to meet up. Hopefully James "Jimryan" will be able to attend too, and bring the Bass Relay BC Baton so we can take a few photos and pass it on to the next participant.

I'll get down to creating a meetup schedule asap, and publish it through the usual channels :)

I've had a look at the masterclass and live performance schedules on the LBGS's website, decided which ones I want to attend, and then come up with a few suggested meetup times, just for us all to have some sort of schedule to work with:

NB - edited post - these are the most recent times I've scheduled -

BC CORNER @ the LBGS (in the foyer, next to Bass Gear)

Saturday 2nd March
11:30am - 12:30pm
2 - 3pm
4:30 - 5:30pm

Sunday 3rd March
10 - 11am
2 - 3pm

Edited by bluejay

Just a quick update to say that I'll have to re-work the meetup schedule for the Sunday, as David Ellefson has been added to the Live Stage performances on Sunday. I'll publish a revised schedule asap.

[url="http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/david-ellefson-added-to-main-stage-line-up/"]http://www.londonbassguitarshow.com/david-ellefson-added-to-main-stage-line-up/[/url]

For reference the BassGear stand will be in the entrance hall area, I think Ernie Ball & Overwater will be in this area as well.

It's designated as a 'quiet' zone on both days so should be free from the potential slap-fest in the main hall :)

I'm minding the store this week as Phil is away visiting funky bass suppliers in the USA & I've uncovered some guest list options for both days of the show.

Details are on the big LBGS thread - post #183

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/187878-london-bass-guitar-show-2013-2-and-3032013/page__pid__1985929__st__180#entry1985929

OK - slightly revised meetup times. [I do hope the show isn't going to change its schedule now that there are only a few days to go!]

BC CORNER @ the LBGS (in the foyer, next to Bass Gear)

Saturday 2nd March
11:30am - 12:30pm
2 - 3pm

Sunday 3rd March
10 - 11am
2 - 3pm

While I'll make sure to be there at the exact start times for the meetup, we certainly don't have to disperse after exactly one hour, of course! If there are a lot of us, and we're having fun, and people keep coming, I'll stay at the BC table for as long as we like to be together.

I'll edit my previous post to delete the old meetup times, and post these on the other threads.

See you all there! \m/ :D \m/

On both days we'll have Jens Ritter available from 15:00 (directly after the BC times) if anyone wants to chat to him. It's not a big public speech or anything. He'll just be around for a natter with anyone who wants to ask him about his basses, design ethos, etc.

He's a lovely guy and just about the most enthusiastic builder you'll ever meet!

We'll also have Dave Swift around on both days too. I'll try to get his times to match the BC ones as well. Another great guy, full of stories and anecdotes from the zillions of gigs he's played on :)