Why become a member? ×

Mid Herts/North London Bash

TheGreek

My basic rule is "Bring whatever you feel confident letting other players use" - anything you're precious about, leave at home. I expect there will be many rigs and basses to try so don't feel that you need to bring any "stuff" (your sig). :D :D

It's in the diary and I'm definitely planning to be there.

I'm happy not to bring anything but I'm also aware that if everyone did that then it might not be so interesting, so perhaps I should bring some stuff . . . but if everyone brings the same stuff . . . . . ?

Perhaps I should just bring my BH250 amp? There seems to have been a bit of interest in these recently and people could try it with their own cabs?

[u][b]Who's bringing what list[/b][/u]

EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek
Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek
Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196
Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)

I was looking forward to this but my mate has decided to plan his wedding for the this day! So I won't be around all day, do you think I could turn up later in the afternoon? If I was to come I'd bring my custom bass that I'm having built at the moment.

EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek
Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek
Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196
Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)
Ebay double neck kit finished - irvined
Alpher Custom Bass - StephenYork

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ebay double neck kit finished - irvined[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alpher Custom Bass - StephenYork[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]70s Fenders, Status S2s - Fat Rich[/font][/color]

Yup, I'm in chaps! Looking forward to the day

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ebay double neck kit finished - irvined[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alpher Custom Bass - StephenYork[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]70s Fenders, Status S2s - Fat Rich[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif]Ibanez GSR-180 (modded), Line 6 combo, pedals and myself[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica,arial,sans-serif] - Bottle[/font][/color]

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1364748257' post='2030368']
id love to bring all my basses and my full stack , but id be soo embarrased as i always am having awesoem players play my stuff that i just dont do justice:-(

but then dont think bass players are that competitive as its all about the groove:-)
[/quote]

Bring whatever you feel comfortable bringing - please add to the list

[quote name='ziggydolphinboy' timestamp='1364748257' post='2030368']
id love to bring all my basses and my full stack , but id be soo embarrased as i always am having awesoem players play my stuff that i just dont do justice:-(

but then dont think bass players are that competitive as its all about the groove:-)
[/quote]

I always feel the same but I've been to a few bass bashes and it's a relaxed, easy going atmosphere. There's people of all kinds of skill levels with all kinds of exotic gear.... I certainly can't justify any of my gear with my playing skills. And people seem to take care of the stuff on display and treat it with respect.

So, as has been said before if you don't mind people trying your stuff then bring it along.

[b]Who's bringing what list[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ibanez GSR-180 (modded), Line 6 combo, pedals and myself[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Bottle[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heavily modified Fleabass (if ready by then!) - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Fortress Masterman - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]500W Ashdown + 2 x 210 Eminence loaded cabs.[/font][/color]

Right, I've checked my busy schedule (ahem) and decided that I can come along to this :D
I shall combine it with a visit to my best friend who lives in Royston. It's a good job I have friends and rellies all over the country so I can always turn up like a bad penny at bass bashes out of my area :P

I'm not going to bring much though. Just me old Fender P so I can have a bit of a jam with you guys. I haven't got any impressive gear to show off anyway. Nevertheless, I have added myself to the list below:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ibanez GSR-180 (modded), Line 6 combo, pedals and myself[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Bottle[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heavily modified Fleabass (if ready by then!) - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Fortress Masterman - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]500W Ashdown + 2 x 210 Eminence loaded cabs.[/font][/color]
MIM Fender Presicion - seashell

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]500W Ashdown + 2 x 210 Eminence loaded cabs - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Year old daughter and possibly a Border Collie - Aende[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MIM Fender Presicion - seashell[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][b]Who's bringing what list[/b]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ebay double neck kit finished - irvined[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alpher Custom Bass - StephenYork[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]70s Fenders, Status S2s - Fat Rich[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ibanez GSR-180 (modded), Line 6 combo, pedals and myself[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Bottle[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heavily modified Fleabass (if ready by then!) - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Fortress Masterman - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]500W Ashdown + 2 x 210 Eminence loaded cabs - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Year old daughter and possibly a Border Collie - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MIM Fender Presicion - seashell[/font][/color]
[color=#282828]1983 USA Fender Jazz / Line 6 POD X3 LIVE if anyone's interested - xilddx[/color]

Edited by xilddx

Hopeful for this, it's in the diary, but will depend on finances nearer the time...

[color=#282828][b]Who's bringing what list[/b]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EBS HD350+ EBS cab -The Greek[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Roscoe Century 3005/ Overwater J4 - The Greek[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Markbass Mini CMD121P & NY121 cab - Lozz196[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Some form of Precision - Lozz196 (very predictable there)[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ebay double neck kit finished - irvined[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alpher Custom Bass - StephenYork[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]70s Fenders, Status S2s - Fat Rich[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ibanez GSR-180 (modded), Line 6 combo, pedals and myself[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] - Bottle[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Heavily modified Fleabass (if ready by then!) - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Warwick Fortress Masterman - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]500W Ashdown + 2 x 210 Eminence loaded cabs - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Year old daughter and possibly a Border Collie - Aende[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MIM Fender Presicion - seashell[/font][/color]
[color=#282828]1983 USA Fender Jazz / Line 6 POD X3 LIVE if anyone's interested - xilddx[/color]
1980 Aria SB-1000F + Ibanez Promethean 5110 - Bloodaxe.