Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: ACG 9 String Recurve Single Cut Bass. Trade for a 5 string. Traded

binky_bass

Hey again,

Well... yeah, he we go again...

I am putting this absolutley amazing piece of bass art up for sale as I am in need of a financial boost right now to keep me afloat for the forseeable future. The bass is nothing short of amazing. The elctronics are stunning with the addition on Piezo pick-ups under the bridge and selectable bridge and neck pups that can be blended with the piezo, this with the combination of the ACG pre gives you an absolutely infinate array of tones. Literally anything is possible.

Here's what Alan has as its specs from ACG's website.

Body core in Swamp Ash with a Mahogany top.
7 piece Wenge/Maple neck with a book matched Acrylic impregnated Spalted Maple finger board.
2 ACG FB pickups with coil switching and a Hipshot A Type bridge with piezo saddles.
Bridge pickup and piezo are switchable before the feed into the lowpass filter on the ACG EQ01 pre-amp. This allows the bass to be set up as bridge pickup and neck pickup or piezo and neck pickup. Full EQ of the piezo is allowed with t
his set up and blending between the piezo on the neck pickup.
East low battery indicator.

I hate to put this up for sale, I really do but I have little choice right now and need to release some funds. This bass was built for Mark, (7string on BassChat) and I bought it from him in a fairly complex trade. All in, the trade cost me in total around £2600 give or take, so I'm offering this stunning bass up for £2200. I think it would probably cost in the region of £4000 of so to order from Alan.

This condition of this bass is impecable, I have used it, but I have kept it extremely well. All my basses are treated with the utmost of care.

I'm based in Wickford, Essex and am on 07912222127 if you want to discuss. This would not be for sale If I didnt have to sell it, and I feel the price is more than fair. Get in contact if you want this absolute stunner of an instrument.

Thanks, Russ.

[attachment=127446:acg1.jpg]
[attachment=127447:acg2.jpg]
[attachment=127448:acg3.jpg]
[attachment=127449:acg4.jpg]
[attachment=127450:acg5.jpg]
[attachment=127451:acg6.jpg]

Edited by Johngh

Such a shame you're forced into this position mate.
This bass truly is a work of art, the sound of the thing is amazing and it's surprisingly playable and fairly lightweight considering the size of it.
As mentioned above, the build is as good as it gets, a true masterpiece.

Good luck with the sale, whoever gets their hands on this is in for a real treat :)

Eude

• 2 weeks later...

PRICE DROP £1800 OVNO, this is a £400 price drop. I REALLY need to sell this or trade it for things I can shift easily. trade value is £2000, Cash sale is £1800.
Someones gotta want this? It's AMAZING. I just NEED some cash soon... fingers crossed.

• 1 month later...

If it had one more string it would still have 3 strings less that my custom Letts 13 string that's being built. :)

This bass has been traded, it went in exchange of an Aries Senes VS II 6 string. So it is no longer available for sale/trade.

Thanks chaps!