Why become a member? ×

SOLD Modulus Flea Bass FB4 Blue Sparkle

dandiesel

Photos attached

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Oh yes. Its the big one![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]This is a 2007 version. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Sparkle Flake Blue[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]1.56" nut width[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Hipshot Bridge[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Modulus hard case[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Documents etc.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Immaculate, I have never ever gigged with this, and since I've owned it (2 years) only taken it out of it's case about 6-7 times to play.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]So, I said I never would, but I am now putting my pride and joy up for sale. The flake blue colour is stunning, by the way.. and it growls like thunder when you play.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm in Ireland, so setting the list price at €1800 / £1550.[/size][/font][/color]

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...