Why become a member? ×

Gedo bass ordered!

I have done it (I still blame Alistair as it was his thread that started it)

Here is the link they sent me so as to raise a special item that could be ordered online, note the adjustable bridge and Spirocore strings, shipping was 95 euros, I am waiting to see what that has cost me all in with todays exchange rate :)

[url="http://www.gedo-musik.de/shop/product.php?id_product=802"]http://www.gedo-musik.de/shop/product.php?id_product=802[/url]

Welcome to the 'Gedo club'. I've been using mine (which I got on here in a trade) for about a year now and it's been great.

Enjoy

PS mine's a blonde 4/4 with laminated back n sides and solid top (ebony board)

Yes, I am having an adjustable bridge fitted and Spirocore weich strings the same as on my Stagg (cheaper than you buy them here for too), I am hoping that with the ebony board and carved top, adjustable bridge and proper strings it should be at least a decent beginner bass? and if not at least all the major things are there for someone to set it up better at a later date if it needs a board shoot and stuff :)

Looking at my account earlier it has not cleared yet but it is looking like £871 after the currency conversion.

Edited by stingrayPete1977

Thanks Floyd if it goes well I can always think about trading up at a later date , I have another pre EB to sell if I need to :lol: I am hoping that this could be good for a while and if looked after and setup well should be a nice bass for the next user, there are always people after a good starter bass, if this one was for sale on here now for about £600 I would of snapped it up :)

Had confirmation of shipping today so it could get here before the weekend!