Why become a member? ×

My own page! (finally)

jojobass

Hello everyone.

I've been around on the various bassworld/basschat sites for a while (sharing an account with funkmunky), but thought it was about time I set up a page of my own. Better late than never... anyway, I'm based in Birmingham and I play for blues/rock guitarist Aynsley Lister, but also various songwriter-guitarists and a couple of function bands. So, hello all. :)

oh and while I'm here I guess I should list my gear as well- so here goes-

61 Jazz (white, see pic)
64 Jazz (Lake Placid Blue)

Two Epifani UL410's, 8 ohm.
Eden WT800

Jo

Edited by jojobass

[quote name='Sibob' post='21585' date='Jun 21 2007, 08:00 PM'][Top Ten hit]-me! Do you live at a bass museum?? haha

Nice gear and resume!
Welcome (back?) to the site.
Gig around bucks much?

Si[/quote]

Thanks guys. No gigs in Bucks that I know of- nearest probably Northolt, 6th July (though I don't think it's all that close)

While I'm here I hope nobody minds me throwing in a plug for Aynsley's live session on Radio 2 which goes out 2nd July on the Paul Jones show, 7 pm.

Jo

Edited by jojobass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='funkmunky' post='27031' date='Jul 4 2007, 03:42 PM']She's the one and only bass minx, oh yes she is.

x[/quote]

Jo

Ignore that twit funkmunky and ask yourself a question - does he dribble more over your basses or you?? :huh:

Seen you play many times with Aynsley Lister, you're a great player with an excellent ear for getting your EQ spot on. Will see you on 13th at the Boom Boom gig :)

Hamster