Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Sexy666

binky_bass

Gabi is a great guy to deal with! Did a trade involving my Sadowsky for 2 of his warwicks. He sent them VERY well packaged and we emailed a lot to keep in contact throughout the deal.

Definitely a new basschatter to be trusted. Did what he said when he said and although he lives in hungary, there was no issues with sending basses and receiving them.

Happy bunnies all round! :)

Thanks Gabi!

Traded a high end bass with Sexy.
The logistics worked perfectly and Gabi couldnt do enough to ensure things went that way. The fact that he is in Hungary should have no bearing on whether you trade or buy. Exceptional trader with a deep passion for all things bass.

An absolute pleasure trading and talking to him.

Welcome to Basschat

Cheers Gabi

Col

• 2 weeks later...

Gabor is a top bloke to deal with. We traded Warwick bases (UK - Hungary). He maintained good communication throughout the process, provided tracking codes and ensured the bass I received was packed super-well.

Bass was sent from Hungary on a Friday and was received in the UK on the following Wednesday.

Thank-you.

Pretty much guys above said it all. Great guy to deal with, we traded our basses, everything went nice and smooth. Please don't get discouraged due to his location, the bass was very well packed and arrived with no issues.
I would definitely trade with Gabor again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I traded a Spector for a Streamer with Gabor and I couldn't be happier with this international deal. He is very enthusiastic and prompt in his communication. He shipped his bass to me first and it reached me even before I could ship my bass to him. The bass was packed very securely in a new Warwick rock-case and arrived in perfect condition.

There were some delays on my shipping due to my availability and he waited patiently with trust. I totally recommend dealing with him in complete confidence. I would gladly deal again with him and wish him all the very best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...