Why become a member? ×

Feedback for binky_bass

MB1

Almost forgot to do this.. bought the VE-20 Russ had for sale, was as good as his word. It was a bloody bargain. Now just got to pry it away from our female singer, who seemed to think it was some sort of offering for her and borrowed it!! LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just traded some basses with Russ at our official trading spot on Liverpool St station. Got 2 awesome basses. Russ is a great guy to deal with..very happy about the deals we sorted..and there was no faffing around , no tyre kicking!!
Sweet deals everytime...nice one Russ.

Hi guys,

Some days ago I received a trade offer for my beautiful 6 string Aries Senes VS by Binky Bass and last Friday I received an amazing 9 string Recurve ACG in perfect condition.

I'm happy Binky Bass has really appreciated my Aries because he's a nice guy, the communication was perfect and he trusted my word when I said I would send my bass after receiving his one.. now I'm happy for my new 9 string !

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks (Russ) B[/font][/color]inky Bass !

Edited by gioby1

• 3 months later...

Rescued a set of Jazz pickups from Russ's grasp - my John Paul Jones inspired Jazz now has a voice and is singing beautifully. My second dealing with Russ and once again no issues and great communication. Cheers matey!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Boss OB-3 Overdrive pedal off Russ. Super quick to reply and kept me updated all the time. We had a slight problem with the courier (no fault of Russ I may add) and fair play he did as much as he could to chase it up when I mentioned it didn't arrive the day it was expected too.

Cant fault the guy would deal again with 100% confidence!

Nice one Russ! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded a De Gier Elevation 6 for a Wood & Tronics with Russ. He flew from UK to Zagreb so we can make the trade in person. Everything went great trade wise, also had a great night out after we completed the transaction.
A pleasure to deal with Russ, great guy, do not hesitate to deal with him.

• 1 month later...

Sold Russ my lads guitar Russ thought there was a problem with it but it turns out he had a dodgy lead which he let me know about which was very good as it proves he is honest :) and really it was quite funny we had a nice chat on the phone and everybody is happy and I would deal with Russ again :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...