Why become a member? ×

Feedback for binky_bass

MB1

MB1. :)
Picked up/traded some gear with Russ! Great Chap to deal with! Good Communication and gear exactly as described! also got the chance to see the legendary 10 string bass :) ...Frightening!.....Buy/Trade with Confidence!
Many Thanks!
Martin.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

More good feedback for BinkyBass. :) Russ bought my Mesa Rig, came and picked it up himself, top man, great communications via phone, text and P'm + promt payment via bank transfer. Great player too! Proper Basschatter!! Deal with 100% confidence.

Cheers
Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#000000][size=4]Just sold my full Orange Rig to Russ and he is a lovely bloke, turned up when he said he would with the cash for the rig and a bag of extra goodies too including a cool little Joyo flanger pedal to sweeten the deal, NO PROBLEMS. I even reduced the price a little bit coz he was a genuinly good bloke and passionate about his bass. So no worries about this guy he is true to his word and won't dick you about at all. He also has a sick 10 string bunny bass which i am looking forward to hearing through my old rig sometime. [/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=4]Cheers Russ[/size][/color], hope you enjoy the beast.

Ally

• 4 weeks later...

That Russ geezer... I tell you, all I wanted was a Markbass head to make me sound amazing, and he only went and sold me a 600w MoMark head at an excellent price that doesn't sound amazing...

...IT SOUNDS EVEN BETTER THAN THAT.

And he also managed to sell me a mint Ibanez ATK405 too.

Basically, avoid Russ if you want to sound rubbish and have a tiny-weeny bass collection. If, however, you want a smooth transaction, good comms and good value, you can deal with him with 100% confidence.

Top bloke. Top sale. Cheers Russ!

(Just in case you don't get it, I'm basically saying he's totally sound!)

Edited by SimonH

• 2 weeks later...

Swapped my bass with Binky_Bass.

Comms by pm, text and phone were great throughout and he worked hard to make a trade which made sense to both sides. Can't praise his efforts highly enough and wouldn't have any problems at all dealing with him again in the future.

Edited by 7string

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a Trace Elliott Commando Combo off Russ - needs looking at but I've just spoken to my niece's husband who works in Electronics and he's going to have a look at it for me..

I'll update as necessary...

Edited by TheGreek

Just to clarify... The above feedback is in relation to my ad for a 'non working' TE combo and I stated several times that I do not know what the issue is as it was returned to me unworking and I sold it as such! The price was £30. The buyer took it on in the knowledge of all of this.

Ta, Russ.

• 2 weeks later...