Why become a member? ×

Feedback for FinnDave

Pestie

I have just sold my Westone Thunder 1 to Dave. He contacted me at about 11.00, we agreed for him to come to my house. He was here by 13.00, loved the bass, payed the dosh, Job Done!!! Dave is a pleasure to deal with, a credit to BC. He is friendly, straightforward and loves his basses. Nice on Dave!!!

Mike(Pestie) :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought Dave's Westone Thunder 1. All went well, we had a nice chat (including Mrs Dave, who makes a fine cup of tea, thank you ma'am), a pleasant and cheerful transaction. I hope to go see his band play some time soon :)

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just completed a bass-swap, another one of those illicit ones at a motorway service station. Traded one of my 2015 US Precisions for his 2015 US Jazz. Good comms throughout, recommended. We also had a good chat about basses, amps & motorbike accidents - as you do.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1479409326' post='3176383']
Just completed a bass-swap, another one of those illicit ones at a motorway service station. Traded one of my 2015 US Precisions for his 2015 US Jazz. Good comms throughout, recommended. We also had a good chat about basses, amps & motorbike accidents - as you do.
[/quote]

Well very unexpected, but cutting a long story short, Dave bought said Jazz back from me, and the above was repeated though this time without a bass coming my way as it was a straight sale. Same as before, a good all round transaction.

• 3 months later...

Dave got in touch to get a bit [u][i][b]more[/b][/i][/u] out of a Jazz bass, thinking of a series/parallel switch. Excellent comms and instant payment, the deal was done, another satisfied basschatter!

Great guy to deal with, glad you like the sounds now Dave B)

Cheerz, John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought Dave's SR1006 from him a few weeks ago and it's taken me until now to remember to leave feedback (sorry Dave!).
Thoroughly nice guy and a great seller to deal with, he was even kind enough to accommodate me changing meeting days at short notice to fit around my work schedule. 

Thanks Dave, the bass has already been put to good use on several gigs! All the best. 

• 10 months later...

Just bought a couple of Dave's band Grateful Dudes T shirts.

Great price and as always first class comms all the way thru even tho he was busy at festive period.

Arrived very quickly well packaged and proper postage bags as well. All very professional.

Cheers sir you are a true gent.

Dave