Why become a member? ×

Feedback for itsmedunc

KiOgon

Just Done a Bass PX ( My Starfire for his Ibanez Semi. ) and as you would expect from a highly respected Basschatter like Dunc. it was a real smooth and easy transaction!

Top guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!

Will.

• 3 weeks later...

I somehow managed to sell Dunc a whole pile of stuff. He is an absolute gent to deal with - we've had a right old natter, too. I look forward to dealing with him again!

That is all :)

Just received a couple of gorgeous looking Purple Chili cabs from Dunc - packed so well it took me half an hour to get at them!! Lovely chap to deal with - super quick with replies. Thanks very much Dunc!

• 2 weeks later...

Sold more stuff to Dunc. Got estate agents coming this afternoon so he can have my house, too. :)

What can I say? Top bloke doesn't cover it. If you are contemplating dealings with Dunc carry on without hesitation or reservation.

It has been, and no doubt will be again, a pleasure! :)

• 3 months later...

Just took delivery of Dunc's Eden WT300 repair project earlier this morning- hopefully it will be a straightforward fix!

He gave me a great deal on the amp (including shipping), and got it sent out very promptly indeed. When it arrived, it was very well-packed, and completely as described... good man!

Thanks mate,

Etienne :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I traded my Westone Thunder Jet for Dunc's MIK Squier Jazz. Great communications throughout the whole deal, and Dunc sent me his bass first so I could use the box to send mine back.

Other people in my office at work were amazed at the level of trust and belief involved. I didn't even consider that, such is the way of the faith we have in other members of Basschat!

Thoroughly nice bloke, highly recommended.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a lovely bloke. Fair to say we could have talked bass and amps (STOP looking at amps Dunc :lol: ) all night, ably assisted by Fender, Gibson and Dexter ;)

Seriously though, top class guy, another great ambassador for BC. Hugely recommended.

Many thanks Dunc for making it so easy, speak soon fella.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just bought an fx pedal from Dunc; picked it up on the way to a gig - a pity I couldn't have spent a few more minutes chatting. Bloomin' Bank Holiday traffic!
Always a pleasure (so far,at least!) to meet a feelow Basschatter in real life.
Easy transaction, too.