Why become a member? ×

Feedback for itsmedunc

KiOgon

Not a deal, but Dunc, being the altruistic leg end ;) that he is, very kindly gave me the heads up on a bit of kit I was lusting for, even though he was selling something similar!

Top guy, salt of the earth Basschatter!
Cheers mate.

• 2 months later...

Just completed a trade with Dunc; my SQ Precision for his DeArmond Starfire. What a gent! Good communication prior to our meet and the bass was exactly as described (in fact better!). Also managed to grab a quick pint while the trade was being done. Must schedule in more time for a proper catch up next time I do business with Dunc. Deal with total confidence!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[font="Calibri"][size="3"][color="#000000"]Did a bass trade with Dunc in an effortlessly smooth transaction. [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"]Had a good chin wag on all things bass and ive now got myself another P.[/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"] [/color][/size][size="3"][color="#000000"]Nae danger here[/color][/size][/font]

Dunc bought a CV Precision from me. Like a majestic salmon, he lept in defiance of mere gravity, rising above the rushing waters of the marketplace to cry, "I'll take it!"...

... and take it he did, exactly when and how he said he would, and you can't expect for more than that.

Thanks Dunc. Hope to deal with you again sometime on the bass marketplace merry-go-round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought Dunc's IEM .. very smoother transaction, very well packed and quickest postage ever!

Top chap. Deal with confidence guys!! If you are really lucky you'll get loads of bubble wrap to play with too 😂😃

Met Dunc. yesterday for a trade -- Top guy as usual, smooth and sweet deal ( p.s. Your wife got out of the car with a green bag lifted in front of her face --I thought it was you until she moved it ) ----- Besides it was the 1st of April.

Cheers Dunc.

Will.

Edited by 2x18

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an iMac from Dunc. He shipped it overnight to me at short notice. It arrived safely and all is well. Dunc is an absolute gent, and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Shame there's not more guys like him out there!

Thank you Dunc!

Edited by mentalextra

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...