Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Pestie

loushort

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike bought my Gibson SG bass. Clandestine meeting in the car park at the services - must have looked really dodgy on the CCTV!!

He's a really nice guy, a pleasure to do business with and I whole-heartedly recommend him as someone you can deal with with confidence.

Thanks Mike, hope you made it home OK!! Enjoy the SG :)

• 1 month later...

Bought a Westone Thunder 1 bass from Pestie today, bass is lovely, he and his wife and dog were all very friendly sand pleasant when I called round. The bass is a cracker, it plugged in right now and is even better than my last one was, 30 years ago. All round top bloke.
Dave

Thank you Mike (Pestie) for the fine Gibson Bass. The Bass arrived today and is in perfect nick. Great communication and transaction throughout.

Looking forward to Saturday Practice to turn it up to 11 and make my trousers flap.

thanks again
Brian (Fezza)

posted in the other Pestie feedback thread, but for good measure

Just bought a BH250 from Pestie,

great communication, and a top honest chap. buy stuff from him with confidence.

just wish I could have stayed and chatted a bit longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a Squier Jaguar Bass from Pestie,very good transaction, He kept me informed every step of the way even when "Parcelfarce" took four days to deliver the goods which were well packed and arrived in excellent condition exactly as described. You can trade with confidence with Pestie. all round decent bloke.

Dave" Crudenbud"

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought an amp off Mike he went out of his way to get the amp to me as I cant drive atm and delivery was not a viable option so he bought it to me himself.
Mike is a really great guy it was a pleasure meeting up with him hopefully I will see him again at a bass bash or something.If you want to deal with a genuine guy who will help you out deal with Mike he is a top geezer.

Thanks mate :)

Sold Mike a Tele Bass a couple of weeks ago - handed it over, and met Mike in person, at the Bass Bash on 1st June in Hatfield.

Great to meet up with and an absolute pleasure to do business with him. I also met another member who had bought a Bass from Mike, he was also really pleased with his purchase from Mike and the buying experience.

'I hope to meet up with you again soon Mike - I'd vouch for you anytime.

Thanks

Tim (Oggy)

Bought a LIne 6 LD 400 amp off MIke,collected from him,made a nice cup coffee,and long chat...as we do and really impressed with the quality of a pj bass he made showing me pics of the build,
Top guy to deal with
Cheers Ady

Edited by bassmanady

• 2 weeks later...

Sold my Ibanez Artcore bass to Pestie yesterday. Nice smooth transaction. He checked the bass over - as he should & made some nice noises with it ;) I'm glad it's gone to such good hands & will be joining some fine instruments, including the Pestie Special. Top bloke. Deal with confidence with this man :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...