Why become a member? ×

Marketplace Rules

icastle

The Marketplace rules have been updated to reflect the changes in moderation that have been bought about by the introduction of 'paid for' advertisements.

We are finding only an extremely small percentage of advertisements which don't already adhere to these criteria, so for the overwhelming majority this is going to be a bit of a 'non event'. :)

[i]9) The following will result in an advert being removed without prior notice.

i) Adding any extra items to any pre-existing advert.

ii) Adverts containing multiple items not having a valuation amount that reflects the combined value of those items.

iii)Trade adverts that do not show the cash equivalent of the item being traded.

Use of the Marketplace is offered on the basis of good faith.
The mods/admin accept that 'mistakes' can happen but members should be aware that a pattern of two or more breaches of the above terms may risk loss of access to the Marketplace.

Mistakes in the valuation of an ad are not editable and will require a new ad to correct.
Speak to one of the mods if you have made a mistake as soon as the advert is posted. [/i]

The full Marketplace T&C's are available [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=rules&f=22"]here[/url]

It's a possibility.

My experience is that there are a few people who just 'get it wrong', however there are definitely some people who try to use the 'free ads under £50' concession to try and pull a fast one.

We don't mind genuine mistakes, but we're not going to put up with people who are just out to take the p*ss out of everyone else. :)