Why become a member? ×

Warwick LWA 1000

GUI101

Hi All,

Does anyone have any info on the Warwick LWA 1000?
Have been looking around and read some extremely similar "reviews" and watched the you tube video etc, but I can't get hold of a manual or any user experiences.

I could be quite tempted to get one, but would need to know for sure that the channels were not just for separate instruments etc but can used by one input and toggled between.

I have contacted warwick_official but no response yet.
Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers
Gui.

• 2 years later...
Guest Jecklin

I love the look of the LWA1000.
I wish they'd used similar wooden sides in the LWA500 (more my kind of volume)

Interested to see if any real world users chime in here.

• 7 months later...

Hi,
I have just bought one ...and saw this thread ...realize its 9 monts old but and you may already have this info .....
VERY clean and un coloured with Bass , Lo Mid , High Mid and Treble set to 12 o`clock . Eq controls are excellent , small movements are plenty , same with the gain and the compressor........well I love it . Have not used it at a gig yet ( over next three weekends I will )
I have had it running ( only in my Garage ) into my two G&K 212 Mk II Neo cabs ( also new ) and it sounds fab . Not exactly the right invironment for a trial , but I could only have the master on about 9 o`clock , and the doors were shaking - plenty of power headroom , no middle "honk" which I always had with my Mesa Boogie Rig ( which is up for sale now ) .
You get a footswitch and a stereo cable with it , which allows you to plug into either channel and switch between them .
One setback with the footswitch , there is no led indicating which channel you are using .
I love the Retro look with wooden sides - just like an old stereo amp from the 70`s ( yes I remember them ! )
The reason for getting this set up was that the Mesa Rig was just too heavy , now my back will have a rest .
Will let you know how it all sounds , after a couple of gigs .
Pete

Edited by petetexas