Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Thunderbird

CPBass

Yet another comment in praise of Paul. I've dealt with the guy a number of times and cannot praise him enough.
He recently purchased a Warwick gig bag from me, and as usual he was prompt and courteous in his dealings, didn't haggle over the price and simply did what he said he'd do, when he said he'd do it!
No tyre kicking, no dithering, just a quick and easy - and above all friendly - transaction.

Paul also gave up a couple of hours of his time to help diagnose and fix an issue on a bass of mine several months ago. And if that wasn't enough, he refused any sort of payment!
He's an absolutely top bloke in every way!

• 1 month later...

I've just met Paul on his home territory and bought his nicely mojo-ed Squier Precision.
A top transaction and a top guy.
Another one of those Basschaters that you could spend all day happily talking to.
Paul's patient wife was with us, so we had to make do with a brief chat today.
You can deal with Paul in confidence.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Paul's Peavey tuners. No issues at all and I'd happily deal with him again - this is at least our third transaction, it might be as many as five... which should tell its own story.
Thanks mate :)

Edited by alyctes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a set of tuners from Paul and, once again, the whole transaction was a predictable pleasure from start to finish.

Great comms, well packed, dispatched promptly, as described, etc etc.

Paul's a totally top man - deal with confidence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sold my Levin Jazz to Paul in a real smooth and easy transaction! --[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Really great guy and a real pleasure to deal with - many thanks![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've done several transactions with Thunderbird, and every single one of them has been a total pleasure.

A couple of sets of strings this time and, as usual, a totally painless deal from start to finish. And, to top it off, he even sent a couple of extra singles as well.

One of the good guys, for sure. Deal with the utmost confidence.

Cheers Paul.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...