Why become a member? ×

ESP-LTD Surveyor 400 - 4-string - £250 w. case
£375

Gust0o

Afternoon all.

ESP (LTD) Surveyor 400 for sale. Originally purchased as I have a bit of a thing for Karma to Burn, I am now under some wifely pressure to slim the collection down. Which is the understatement of the century! :)

I'll take some pictures in person. Bass is lightweight and a superb player, with a very slim neck. The EMGs are superb, loads of fun for those looking to rock out.

Overall the condition is good, however the bottom of the bass has taken a knock which has caused some damage to the lacquer (in a c. 2"x1" patch) which I'll try and show in the pictures.

More information on the bass can be found h[url="http://www.gak.co.uk/en/esp-ltd-surveyor-400-ebony/21605"]ere.[/url]

Bass comes with a black hardcase.

Straight sale is the preference, but happy to discuss. Happy to discuss shipping within the UK also, but collection or delivery both options.

[b]Now with pics :D[/b]

[b]NOW £250 WITH CASE.[/b]

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1369862637' post='2093778']
Smashing basses. My old band supported KTB a few years ago, a nicer bunch of blokes you couldn't hope to meet! (shameless name drop!)
[/quote]

Yeah, I've met them too - really nice lads, and they know how to put some riffs together!

Bump.

• 3 weeks later...

I know someone who left one of these at a gig (not sure if its same model) and did not realize until they drove 3 hours home... they did go back the next day but it was gone! I played it briefly and liked it but like i said not sure if same model was definitely a different finish though

Edited by JamesFlashG

[quote name='JamesFlashG' timestamp='1374158846' post='2145937']
I know someone who left one of these at a gig (not sure if its same model) and did not realize until they drove 3 hours home... they did go back the next day but it was gone! I played it briefly and liked it but like i said not sure if same model was definitely a different finish though
[/quote]

Ouch! That sounds painful, mate!

Bump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' timestamp='1375911451' post='2167457']
you couldn't buy the electronics and hardware for one of these for £300! I loved mine but had to sell up to afford my current bass, great pieces of kick though and the range of tones is amazing! :)
[/quote]

Absolutely, chief - and all in a very light and playable package.

• 2 months later...