Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN.
£350

I bought my Overwater classic J new a few weeks ago and paid £450 for it. I notice now that you can pick them up for £400 so I’m asking £350 with the EMGs. See below.

I’ve only played it a few times as it soon became my backup bass as I found the neck to be a bit thick for my taste, it’s somewhere between a Jazz and a P. I also changed the strings for a set of Rotosound RS66. The original Overwater strings are unplayed and I shall send them with the bass. It has light scratching to the scratch plate and control plate where my pick hit it while playing, other than that it’s still in new condition.

As has been reported, the original pickups are really not that good so I changed them for an EMG PJ set of active pickups. It sounds a million times better now. I shall also send the original pickups with the bass.

Cash on collection or Paypal and I’ll package it seriously well and you can arrange a courier from TN37 7ER. That way you can insure it as you will.

Ideally I'd like to sell this but trades and or cash might be interesting. Got nothing specific in mind although a Streamliner 900 might be interesting.

Any questions, just ask away.

Oops, just checked the photos and noticed that I'd forgotten to dust it properly, all done now!

Edited by bertbass

• 1 month later...