Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bikenbass

Stuee

I met up with Mark (and his son Daniel) earlier on this afternoon to hand him over the Fender Roscoe Beck V that he bought from me- what a lovely bloke! We had a good chat about music over coffee and cake, which only came to an end because I was running late to meet another Basschatter (coincidentally also called Mark). As far as the deal went, it couldn't have been any smoother- communication was excellent, and very quick, hassle-free payment too.

It was a pleasure to have met you both, and I'm glad you finally got your hands on the bass you wanted Mark! :)

Best wishes mate,

Etienne

[quote name='Etienne' timestamp='1370708174' post='2104717']
I met up with Mark (and his son Daniel) earlier on this afternoon to hand him over the Fender Roscoe Beck V that he bought from me- what a lovely bloke! We had a good chat about music over coffee and cake, which only came to an end because I was running late to meet another Basschatter (coincidentally also called Mark). As far as the deal went, it couldn't have been any smoother- communication was excellent, and very quick, hassle-free payment too.

It was a pleasure to have met you both, and I'm glad you finally got your hands on the bass you wanted Mark! :)

Best wishes mate,

Etienne
[/quote]

Thanks Etienne,
very kind of you to say.
Keep in touch.
Best wishes,
Mark

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sold my Barefaced Midget to Mark, who came down to collect it - I think we spent 5 minutes looking at the cab, then almost an hour chatting about all things bass, music & blues!

Hassle free, smooth transaction & top bloke - as above, deal with confidence! :)

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...