Why become a member? ×

For anyone interested...

RockfordStone

So i have been going through a recent head blockage in terms of music.

i have written a load of songs over the past couple of years that i have never finished.

today i forced myself to mix the demo's have done just to get them off my back, and i have uploaded them to my sound cloud.

i have also uploaded songs from my entire history of recording since 2007, partly to show myself how much ive changed in the past 5 or so years, but partly so that people will hear them, in the hope that putting them out there will ease my fears about getting songs finished and releasing them.

now not all of these are perfectly recorded, perfectly sung or perfectly mixed, but i am proud of the content.

have a listen if you like at [url="https://soundcloud.com/robslusarmusic"]https://soundcloud.com/robslusarmusic[/url] and let me know what you think :)

Edited by RockfordStone

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1370765493' post='2105159']
Brilliant Rob , just superb
My faves are right were I belong and handsome fighters , if all the songs were produced like handsome fighters you could give up your day job before long B)
[/quote]
haha i wish i could take credit for that one, that was done by the master that is Ian Wetherall at Premier Studios in Corby, we did a whole ep on tape, sounded awesome

i did do right where i belong tho, slaved ages over that one, i think it came out ok, considering all the tracks were lifted from various recording sessions and smashed together