Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn
£1600

Stacker

Ok, something big is on the horizon and the L2 - last in - may have to go. Previously advertised on here as feeler but now for sale.

1983 L2, leg-rest missing, non-original gig-bag. Frets in great condition given year. Electrics all fine and I must admit it is warmer-sounding than my XL2A. Been running .035-.090 which i think is best gauge for these basses. Would prefer local pickup or buyer to arrange own shipping. I will ship but buyer must agree to full insurance.

Sorry, fellas, no trades on this one.

Edited by Stacker

Good luck with the sale.

You should drop a PM to StevieLaner. He offered to buy my XL2A, but I had to advise him that I didn't want to sell it for the cash price as I'd prefer to trade for an interesting bass - and sometimes it takes a rare bass to attract a rare bass :-)

I feel a bit bad about it, so would like to see him get sorted.

CB

Edited by cloudburst

Thanx, Cloudburst. It's also on the Yahoo Steiny group now and Berndt in Germany (HeadlessEurope) has an email regarding its availability. I would have let the XL2A go first but she n I have a lonnngg history - let her go and got her back - so she stays.

[quote name='Stacker' timestamp='1371160673' post='2110825']
Will get some more up tomorrow. Incidentally, I am in Glasgow around Noon tomorrow and could bring her along for a quick view on the southside if anyone around?
[/quote]

If this had been a couple months ago, you'd have had an interested party in that area. Strange how us Scots seem attracted to Steinbergers... Great bass, good lunch with the sale

[quote name='MattM' timestamp='1371195957' post='2110989']
If this had been a couple months ago, you'd have had an interested party in that area. Strange how us Scots seem attracted to Steinbergers... Great bass, good lunch with the sale
[/quote]
Lunch with sale would be a good idea - a liquid one, perchance?

Goddamn that iPad spellchecker....however if you do want lunch on Southside, would recommend Buddys in Skirving Street, Shawlands. Rave reviews and top notch food. A few pints in the Granary afterwards of course....