Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EWB205WNE Acoustic Bass - electro 5 string. **Sold**
£360

Dood

I have a wonderful [font=Trebuchet MS][color=#000000][size=4][b]Ibanez EWB205WNE [/b][/size][/color][/font]bass for sale that I have owned for a little while now. In all honesty, it has never gigged! I used it for one recording session last year and it rarely comes out for teaching as I usually teach with electric basses. I have my eye on something else so I'm letting this sweeeeeet bass leave the flock!

It really is spotless and has new-ish strings on (Though you'll probably want to but your preferred ones on instead)

I've included some stock pictures as mine would look exactly the same! - Well, ok so I'm not a pro-photographer though!!

body shape EWB Body
top Cordia Top
back & sides Cordia Back & Sides
neck Mahogany Neck
pickup Fishman® Sonicore Pickup
preamp Ibanez SRTc Preamp with Chorus & Onboard Tuner
tuning machine Chrome Die-Cast Machineheads
nut & saddles Ibanez Ivorex II™ Nut & Saddle
bridge pins Black Plastic Bridge Pins
strap button Ibanez Strap Button for Acoustic Guitars
rosette Abalone Rosette
bridge & fretboard Rosewood Bridge & Fretboard

34" Scale
5 strings
Special Pearloid Fretboard Inlay
Balanced XLR & 1/4" Outputs

[url="http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/ag_page12.php?data_id=50&color=CL01&area_id=2&year=2012&cat_id=3&series_id=9"]http://www.ibanez.co...d=3&series_id=9[/url]

- You'll want to try this bass out for sure!

The lowest web prices I can find for this one is about £415 which is just nuts so I will see you happy at £[b]360[/b] for this superb bass!

Pm me with any interest so that I get an email notification. Here's a bump for a great sounding and playing bass. You can use it acoustically or plugged in to an Amp, PA or monitors!

Any interest here? It's a superb bass for outside summer musical pursuits! Try me with a price.

Trade-wise I'm on the look out for something like an Ibanez RGR465m - a reverse headstock electric guitar preferably with a maple fretboard.

Hello everyone!

So, this one I guess will probably have to go to ebay v.soon. I'll have to add a bit on for fees. If you're after a quality acoustic bass, ping me a message asap - we can work something out. I really don't want to list on any auction sites!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I have to add a little information to this post regarding the condition of the bass. I'm rather gutted to say that at some point over the last week a small dink has appeared on the back of the bass. It's about 3mm long. It doesn't affect the bass playability and won't get seen in use, but it's something I have to mention in the sale! I've knocked a tenner off the price to £320 however, I really can't do a deal on shipping as it will still be sent fully insured.