Why become a member? ×

Stagg EDB MBK arrived - Doh!

vmaxblues

Well it arrived today, looks and feels great, so i tune it up and PING the G strings snaps.....

So, where do i get replacement strings for these things, I have emailed Normans who I bought it from, but in the meantime, I would like to get some strings for spare.

Cheers all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there again.. try here.. from budget to seriously scary.... i orderd the cheap Astrea (well two actually)..they arrived next day..you get what you pay for but it's as good as th esupplied strings.

[url="http://www.stringmail.co.uk/"]http://www.stringmail.co.uk/[/url]

Andy

yup - and another one.

Tried it in the shop - no worries - got it home - tuner out, hmm bit flat - PING. So that's how they get the price down!!

Took Andy's advice and gone for the "mid-market" priced Astrea strings until I get to use this for gigs.

Bob...

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='KR-Bob' post='223744' date='Jun 21 2008, 06:40 PM']yup - and another one.

Tried it in the shop - no worries - got it home - tuner out, hmm bit flat - PING. So that's how they get the price down!!

Took Andy's advice and gone for the "mid-market" priced Astrea strings until I get to use this for gigs.

Bob...[/quote]

Mine was fine - actually that's a complete lie - someone snapped it in the shop - they replaced the set of strings with a decent set and I've never looked back :)

Andy