Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR ReBop 4-MM - SOLD
£750

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump for my Spector.
Started gigging it again since the Opening Post but a recent new bass order means I need to start moving some things on.
Extremely lightweight. Does the MM tone very well. Pull the V knob and this splits the coils for a great slap tone.
In excellent condition with no marks.

Hi Guys,
Only selling to help fund another bass so trading wouldn't really help me. Would rather keep otherwise.

No denying it is different to the Sterling but with some careful eq you can get a similar tone. Whether the EMG + materials + construction, to me it sounds brighter and clearer than the Sterling but still retains a punch and thickness.

Steve, going for an Overwater Perception 5.

[quote name='Dread Bass' timestamp='1386406232' post='2299683']
I love this bass. Alas i have no use for any more four strings but best of luck.
[/quote]
Haha yes, I love it as well, which is why I let the last attempt at selling slip and continued it as my 4 string fix.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Traded my Jazz 5 for another 4 string and after last nights gig I'm happy, so as per current policy of one in/one out......
I've taken some daylight pictures earlier today (posted back up in thread) to give a better indication of body colour.
Has the Spector curved body, lightweight, punchy, great action, neck solid with zero issues, not a mark on it.
Controls are Volume/bass/treble. Pull the V knob to split coils.
Just paid the balance on my Overwater which will be here shortly so looking for a quick sale now.
Thanks for looking.

[quote name='DogHammer' timestamp='1394626396' post='2393409']
Definitely not interested in trades?

I have a 2011 US Fender Jazz std that I am going to throw up on the forum soon.
[/quote]
Afraid not. if I had another Fender Jazz I'd probably go back to a Deluxe model.
Still like to try a Sandberg VM4.

[quote name='whynot' timestamp='1394629532' post='2393459'] Afraid not. if I had another Fender Jazz I'd probably go back to a Deluxe model. Still like to try a Sandberg VM4. [/quote]

No probs. The Jazz is upgraded with a J-Retro and different bridge if that makes a difference.

Ha, I would also like to try a Sandberg VM4! Hard to get hold of one for a trial in lefty though.

[quote name='DogHammer' timestamp='1394629883' post='2393470']
No probs. The Jazz is upgraded with a J-Retro and different bridge if that makes a difference.

Ha, I would also like to try a Sandberg VM4! Hard to get hold of one for a trial in lefty though.
[/quote]
Thanks for the trade offer.
I'm pretty well sorted for basses at the moment so would have to be something a little special.
Open to very near offers though!