Why become a member? ×

Dep available....Surrey area!

barneyg42

Looking supplement my income and current bands gigs with a few extras. I've just changed jobs and hopefully have a bit of flexibility gig wise. My main band (classic rock) are fairly busy but there are always odd days I could fill. I'm more a classic rock person but I'm versatile enough to play most stuff (except jazz lol) I don't read but can follow chord charts but to be honest if its rock stuff I have quite a lot committed to memory. I have good gear, Status, TC, Barefaced and reliable transport. Ideally looking at Surrey, Berkshire, West London. My current band tend to be on £50-60 a head so this is probably the bottom line unless its round the corner of course.
Cheers for looking.
Colin

Edited by barneyg42

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So I thought I'd give this a bump, been through a bit of a period of illness that I'm gradually recovering from so I'm not exactly mister dynamic on stage and use my stool a bit. Got a couple of free weekends coming up if you need the notes in the right place. 1st and 2nd April and 8th and 9th. Might have the following weekend, waiting on another gig at the mo.
Cheers
Colin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Bump! My band are quiet in July if you need some bottom end cover! Classic Rock/Blues some soul/funk, good gear and transport, just getting back in the groove after a major op so I'll not be running around but if you want bass notes in the right place drop me a line!!