Why become a member? ×

LINE 6 UK: Buy a LowDown, Get a free FBV Express Foot Controller

peted

I'd just like to point out that I am in no way affiliated with Line 6. I'm on their mailing list as I own a registered Lowdown 110 Studio amp which I think is actually the best practice amp I've seen or heard. Just thought I'd share the wealth and let you all know about a special offer Line 6 UK are running at the moment when you buy any of the bigger Lowdown combos (not the 110 Studio, as you can't attach a floor controller). Here are the details straight from the Line 6 UK site:

[quote name='"LINE 6 UK: Lowdown Promo June 1st - July 31st' date=' 2007"']NEVER A BETTER TIME TO GET A LOWDOWN®!

Buy a LowDown®, Get a FREE FBV Express™ Foot Controller! A £86.00 value!

When you purchase a LowDown LD150, 175, or 300 Pro between June 1, 2007 and July 31, 2007, you are eligible to receive a FREE FBV Express foot controller by mail.

Use the FBV Express to instantly access the array of killer bass amp models in LowDown. Recall up to 4 preset tones, set Tap Tempo for effects, access the chromatic tuner, and control wah and volume. The incredible performance and flexibility of LowDown and this stage-ready foot controller is essential for the serious bassist.

This offer won’t last long, so act now to get yours today.[/quote]

[url="http://uk.line6.com/getdata?table=articles_content&field=image_zip&id=803&name=LowDown_UK_Offer.pdf"]Here is the rebate form you need to fill in after purchasing your Lowdown amp[/url]

• 1 month later...