Why become a member? ×

Fender '51 reissue P Bass PRICE DROP £440!
£520

davebass66

For sale is my Japanese made '51 reissue P bass in butterscotch, don't see too many of these around anymore and I will inevitably end up regretting the sale!

Had this bass for about a year or so, doesn't get played anymore and I need funds to buy a 5 string...

The bass is in great condition, 1 or 2 tiny nicks in the lacquer but they are only surface marks, have managed to get the intonation right even with those tricky saddles so plays in tune all the way up the neck.

The neck is a very comfortable shape and easy to play, feels somewhere between a Jazz and a P to my hands but I could be talking rubbish!...The body has a really nice visible grain under the butterscotch.

Currently strung with [s]GHS groundwounds for a bit of a vintage vibe [/s]Ernie Ball roundwounds, would probably sound even better with full on flats!

looking for [s][b]£520 [/b][/s][b] [s] £500[/s][/b] [s][size=5][b]£470[/b][/size][/s][size=5][b] £440 [/b][/size] for this beauty, it will come with a soft case. Preferably collection or willing to meet up at a reasonable distance (I'm in Berkhamsted, Herts). Postage at buyers expense

[s]Trade wise you can try me with a 5 string, happy to put cash towards it as well. Pretty open to what type at the moment, no Warwicks though!.... Lakland 5ers are top of my list! [/s]

No trades on this now, sorry!

Get involved!

Dave

Edited by davebass66