Why become a member? ×

Warwick 410PRO 300w RMS Cab with Profet 3.2 Amp **PRICE DROP**
£275

lurksalot

[size=6][b]Price drop £150[/b][/size]

on offer or for trade for anything interesting is my Warwick 410 and Profet 3.2 .

They are in good condition, the cab is spot on , the head has a few scratches on the case top , the gain pot has a spot of dust that can occasionally be noticed when setting up but not when running .

Not a massive rig maybe , but certainly a one stop solution for most pub gigs , as long as you are not a metal /death /core/ f**K rock band in 300 peeps pub

Reason for sale/trade is that I have gone light weight and now need the space , sensible offers and trades considered , I am in no rush but SWMBO would like it out of the way .

Trade wise I suppose a 5'er would be good if available , or maybe a surprise of another instrument for the craic , [attachment=139590:023.JPG][attachment=139591:024.JPG][attachment=139592:025.JPG]

Edited by lurksalot

This is a bargain. I had a Warwick Pro 410 and a ProFet amp and they were awesome - top quality build and great sound. I got rid, as I imagined I should be going down the lightweight route - but I was quite wrong as it turned out. Fill yer boots. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Holy Thread bump Batman

I was sorting out some of my kit in the garage , and yep , I found this !

Just cranked it up , woke the street and it still sounds lovely.

So a reminder , silly local offers might grab this , I am half heartedly negotiating a trade with the local rehearsal studio for this against room time , but if anyone has a few readys and has the brass to part with a bit of it shout up

Lurks

All being equal and if I lived next door I'd have had this off you qucik as wink. I had a Warwick fet head and it was like a Rolls Royce, from the knobs to the sound. But then you lift ited and it has the weight of a RR too - and that's just the head. I just looked up the weight of the 410 and its 31 Kg. In an era when you can get a Barefaced 110 which will handle up to 500w and weighs 7 Kg and heads you need to put a beer glass on to stop them blowing away in wind, this may be part of your problem. Love's a struggle if she's a porker.

Edited by lownote12

Agreed, this is a bargain! I have this amp and it's so easy to get the tone you (I) want. Definitely worth picking up - I always wanted to match mine up with the 4x10 cab as above so would be taking this if i could

[quote name='Shawman' timestamp='1496780295' post='3313853']
Agreed, this is a bargain! I have this amp and it's so easy to get the tone you (I) want. Definitely worth picking up - I always wanted to match mine up with the 4x10 cab as above so would be taking this if i could
[/quote]
You can , you can :)

Ed to add ... at one point I used this amp as a pre amp into a Yammy power amp and just loved it !

Edited by lurksalot