Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: EMG40TW x 2 but possibly not working
£60

Hello

I have a pair of EMG40TW pickups plus pots, quickconnect wires, jack and battery connector.

I bought these a couple of years ago and was unable to get them to work. After that, I moved (twice, and I'm moving again in a week or so) and became a father and frankly gave up on them.

Info from EMG about them [url="http://www.emgpickups.com/products/index/76"]here[/url].

But it boils down to this: I am not overly comfortable selling something that I suspect is broken. But I am comfortable making it into some sort of gamble...so, this is the deal: if you buy them and they work, then that's great and you have a stonking bargain as these tend to go for £70 each (new, excluding postage and customs from USA). If they do not work, you send them back and I will refund you what you paid upon receipt. Yes, this means that you will need to pay for return postage to me in Sweden. We can say that you will have 30 days to check them, give or take.

More info:[list]
[*]2 x EMG 40TW pickups with Quickconnect (they both have residue of foam on the backs of them). Used, no scratches or anything horrible like that. 9/10 condition on the fronts.
[*]2 x EMG quickconnect cables for 7pins.
[*]2 x EMG tone pots with capacitors, mostly wired up. Includes washers & nuts.
[*]2 x push/pull volume pots, one wired up. Washers and nuts included
[*]1 x battery clip for a 9V battery
[*]1 x Switchcraft stereo jack with washer & nut
[*](If it doesn't make the postage more expensive) 1 x Duracell 9V battery as I seem to have about a half dozen of them hanging around
[/list]

Edited by JimBobTTD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I subscribed to this website because of your ad...I have been looking for pickups like these...are they still available?

I understand they may not be working, and that is okay...

Please let me know if the pickups are still available?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...