Why become a member? ×

Bassbalseriet Studio II Active Bass Pickup
£175

Hi Guys

Here is a Bassbalseriet Studio II Active pickup http://www.bassbalsereit.de/

In good working order, sounds great and can even be tuned to change the sound of the pickup to match your bass. I'm doing some really high volume gigs and this pickup though it sounds great doesn't do ot for me in that situation, I've switched back to a Full Circle.

It is active and you will need Phantom power to make it work due the pre-amp built in to the XLR. I'm also including a 10-db in-line attenuator which helps with the gain the pickup produces it works fine with 10"s but if you have a 5" driver it can distort it.

You will need a skilled luthier to have it fitted as you need to conical hole drill in on the bass side of the bridge. Martyn Bailey just did some work on my bridge and is first rate we did by post and it's perfect.

These babies RRP AT 439.00 EUROS, plus another 40 EUROS for the Attenuator so I'm asking £ 175.00 ONO.

PLEASE NOTE MINE SYSTEM DOEN'T HAVE OPTIONAL DI/PHANTOM POWER BOX, I use an Acoustic Image head

Cheers

Laurence

See info below
[b] Bassbalsereit / ANS[/b]

This pickup consists of a conical brass pin which is 4 cm long and as thick as a pencil. This pin is put into a conical hole drilled into the top end of the foot of the bridge. If you turn this brass pin in the bridge, you can adapt the sound to your instrument.
Besides the passive version two improved active versions has recently been introduced: the AKTIV and the STUDIO version. For these both pickups, a tiny preamp (sized 4 x 6 mm) has been built into the brass cone.
A suitableDI box with phantom power supply is available, so it can easily be used with all kind of bassamps and mixing consoles.
Bassbalsereit AKTIV is an unbalanced active version of this pickup. The preamp is powered by phantom power from e. g. a mixing console, preamp or DI box like the Bassbelasereit DI box, which is available as an option.
Bassbalsereit STUDIO is a balanced version of the active Bassbalsereit. It has a very natural sound (arco and pizzicato), and the signal-to-noise ratio below -100db.
The Bassbalsereit AKTIV and STUDIO pickups work with 7–48 V phantom power. While the AKTIV can be used on balanced or unbalanced inputs, a balanced input is mandatory for the studio model.
[list]
[*]rigid
[*]powerful and balanced sound
[*]sound and volume can be adjusted by turning the brass cone housing
[*]drilling into bridge needed for installation (must be done by qualified luthier)
[*]active versions: works with a variety of bassamps and mixing consoles
[/list]
Don’t know which version fits your needs and your existing equipment best? Please call for advise – we can supply a Bassbalsereit pickup for every amp ...
[i]For installing the Bassbalsereit pickup, a special tool is needed (a conical reamer for cello pegs). The installation can be easily done by every luthier, or you can either bring in or send us the bridge, so we can install the pickup for you.[/i]
[b] [b] [/b]product overview Bassbalsereit/ANS pickups:[/b]

[b]Bassbalsereit STUDIO[/b] – active; phantom powered and [i]balanced[/i] input (e. g. DI-Box, mixing console) needed
439,- €*

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...