Why become a member? ×

Feedback For - Gunsfreddy2003

rockinbassman

Well here I am yet again, this is becoming a habit! I've just bought Mark's EBS Octabass, agreed sale on Saturday and pedal arrived Tuesday; once again Mark's gear is well looked after and the pedal is in mint condition with box and all the bits. A man true to his word so you need never worry about dealing with him.

Cheers again

Charla

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just taken possession of what was Mark's GB Rumour 4 - what a beautiful creation this is!! No wonder everybody extols the virtues of these basses. Delivered to my workplace, I've been buzzing all day - I was even considering giving up my job so I could get home to play this most beautiful bass.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deal between us went smoothly - good correspondence throughout - and Mark is a gentleman of the old school - absolute joy to do business with. Anybody considering dealing with him should have no reservations - can't speak highly enough of him!!

Mark only parted with it cos he's after a 5er from Bernie - if the new one is anything like this he should be the 2nd happiest bunny on the planet (me first obviously!!)

Only hiccough was that the bass was with Bernie when we did the deal and his workshop got flooded last weekend - no damage to the bass but this did delay delivery. On the other hand, Bernie did throw in a new set of 0.35 strings (fitted of course) and a new set up free of charge which wouldn't have happened if the bass hadn't have been with him. He also a proper gent!!

Many thanks again, Mark...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just sold a EBS NeoPro 2x12 to Mark - went without a hitch from this end though I understand there were a few with Paypal at his end.. Collected from my workplace by his wife - hopefully she won't have too many problems unloading the cab at the other end.. ;) ;) Must say my living room does look weird without it here...

Mark is one of life's good guys...Trade in confidence...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Terrific and upstanding bloke, Mark bought my EBS 410.  Deal was actually done through Facebook but you mentioned basschat so I found you 😉.  Showed up when he said he would, with great communication, don't hesitate to deal with him guys and girls!!!