Why become a member? ×

What have you got GAS for at the mo?

action_panzer

[quote name='miles'tone' timestamp='1435522389' post='2809694']
Had a dream I had a Limelight P in exactly the same finish and condition as discreet's reliced J of yore, tuned BEAD.
[/quote]

That's weird, I was thinking of an early-60s Limelight P in aged white with a Spitfire guard... :blink:
Annoyingly, I also have GAS for a G&L Tribute M-2000 in white. Looks like a bargain to me and thus is more likely!

Edited by discreet

At the moment?! The moment has been two year long now. Steve Harris P bass in Royal blue.
Unfortunately I bought Squier p bass Matt Freeman two weeks ago so I wouldn't be able to justify buying it if one came up. Or would I?

[quote name='CamdenRob' timestamp='1436432725' post='2818021']
A four string MK3 Wal, burr maple facings / headstock with a trans white finish...
[/quote]

I'd prefer a Mk1, but it still sounds very good to me... your pic is broken, by the way. :)

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1436432819' post='2818026']
I'd prefer a Mk1, but it still sounds very good to me... your pic is broken, by the way. :)
[/quote]

oh dear... I'll investigate.

I do prefer the MK1 shape as I've always thought that the Mk3 four strings looked a little out of proportion from the pics I've seen online but they had one in the workshop on my recent visit and it looked and played wonderfully well.

got a real need for a NR Tbird.
Struggling as I only have a budget of around £350/400 :(

Had found Bach guitars did them, however speaking to one of their dealers in Prague, they have stopped making that style and have no plans to put them into production again. Which is a real shame

A thin necked, 4 string, active, fretless with lines, lightweight, not muddy sounding, that sings, ebony fretboard for roundwounds only, very trebly sound, pre-amp, and YES before you all say it:

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=6]ACG!!!! [/size][/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]unless something else is available, there is always Mayones, Shuker, Sandberg, Status, even Marcusyzxkzx (can't spell it) .....but it a lot of dosh for a completely non gigging non musician!!![/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
:mellow: :unsure: :blink:
:mellow:
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] :mellow:[/font]

For some baffling reason, I've always had a hankering for an 8-string Kramer - anyone remember them? God only knows what I'd do with it!

More sensible, really fancy a Cort Rithmic Jeff Berlin. Wallet getting twitchy! Anyone fancy an immaculate '79 Aria SB1000?

• 2 weeks later...