Why become a member? ×

Feeback for Chiliwailer

bluesparky

• 2 weeks later...

Met up to try a few basses. We had had plenty of previous email conversations and he answered me honestly, fully, with knowledge and sensitivity, even when I asked dumb questions. It was therefore a real pleasure to finally meet up with this hospitable, knowledgeable and warm hearted guy.
One of the best.

Edited by loweringthetone

[quote name='MB1' timestamp='1380123708' post='2221190']
MB1.
"No Trouble Here!"
Great Transaction and a Superfast Service from Daniel
Excellent Communication...
Paid Monday and strings were here Wednesday...
Buy Sell Trade with Confidence!
Many Thanks
Martin.
[/quote]

MB1.
"No Trouble Here!"
Great Transaction and a Superfast Service from Daniel
Paid Monday and strings were here Wednesday...
Buy Sell Trade with Confidence!
Many Thanks
Martin.

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1380106450' post='2220797']
Bought some strings from Daniel in a totally smooth, pain-free transaction. Good price, quickly dispatched, well packaged. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
[/quote]
In fact I didn't hesitate to buy from him again - same again, more strings. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Likewise, bought an aged pair of P covers off Dan, real easy deal and lightning fast despatch - a massively entertaining guy to communicate with also ( had been chatting about vintage Fenders and such for a while anyway.......)

Top BC-er, deal with in total confidence :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a very lovely vintage Precision from Dan. A major purchase for me and I went round the houses a bit, viewed the bass and had lots of questions before finally buying. Dan was very responsive throughout, getting back to me quickly with answers and looking into things further when needed. Thanks for your patience Dan, and many thanks for a beautiful piece of Fender history! Ian

I recently bought a vintage Jbass from Daniel,

at that time I had just come out of hospital and was unable to collect, I wasn't keen on using couriers either, I told him of my dilemma and he actually went out of his way to personally deliver it

add to the mix that on that day I unexpectedly ended up in A&E and wasn't even home at the arranged time, fortunately my wife was and all ended well

so I found him to be honest, reliable and a thoroughly decent human being....Thanks Daniel you're a true star *

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a bass from Daniel today and I can safely say that he is very trustworthy, very knowledgeable, and a very very nice bloke to deal with.

Was asking him about a where I could get a spare pickguard for the bass but alas it had to be custom made so he ended up tracing one for me!

Highly recommended. Thanks Daniel! :)

• 1 month later...

The Gordy Blueshift was missing 1 strap-end of the Schaller strap locks so I put a note in " Items Wanted "

About an hour later Daniel messaged me saying he had the very thing,been lying at the back of the drawer
for 10 years waiting on me he thinks :)

When I mentioned the cost I was told don't be daft Santa's paying. Heartened by this display of goodwill to fellow
bass players I suggested charity donations and if he had a preference ?

" Any one will do " the Top Man replied so Macmillan nurses, Cat & Dogs and the local hospice all got double this year

What an absolute gem of a guy to deal with and he posted the strap lock out the next day.

Cheers Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...