Why become a member? ×

Feedback for smaz

Clarky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received Gareth's delicious SR500. It is an absolute stunner and dealing with Gareth was a pleasure. Quick, easy, hassle free with top communications. Gareth even drove from his home to near where I live so that the bass arrived safely. Top man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can deal with Gareth with confidence, he is a top BC'er. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to echo what has already been said...

Just completed a very successful and hassle-free trade with Gareth (smaz) - his EBMM Sterling (and some cash) for my Fender Marcus Miller J bass. B)

Excellent, friendly and detailed communications throughout. Payment and delivery very fast indeed, and bass well packaged for shipping. Couldn't ask for more! Enjoy the bass mate! :gas:

A top-quality Basschatter and highly recommended! :)

• 2 months later...

Gareth has just got my Streamliner 600. Absolute gent to deal with, pretty much paid before I asked :P
Great comms, did what he said he would do when he said he would do it. Very easy deal.
Deal with great confidence peeps, fully recommended Basschatter.
Go easy on the volume with the neighbours Gareth,
all the best,
Karl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just bought a Stagg EUB from Gareth,great comms throughout and he and his Dad went to the trouble of bringing the instrument up from Hampshire to Stockport.He was very keen that I was happy with my purchase and I am very happy with it.Would buy from him again without hesitation.A proper gent.

• 1 month later...

I bought a Tanglewood Travel Bass from Gareth, he kindly brought it up to London from Hants to do the deal in person rather then risk posting it, we meet up for a couple of beers and a chat in Clapham, all in all a very pleasant and smooth transaction from start to finish :)

R.

PS good luck with the driving test.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perpetuating the BassChat circle of life, Gareth just bought back a bass that had already changed hands twice between us! One of BC's nicest most straightforward members and a pleasure to do biz with, as before. Enjoy that bass before we trade it another two times between us, lol!