Why become a member? ×

Tokai Thunderbird - White - £175
£175

BMBR

Tokai Thunderbird up for sale (no trades sorry). I bought this from a fellow BCer - fantastic bass but I simply got to sell a few as the collection has got out of hand (know that feeling ? :) ) which means I don't play this bass as much as it deserves.
Overall condition is very good - just a couple of light wear scratches around the top straplock and some wear around top of headstock, one tiny chip in the bottom edge of body (pictured). A previous owner has moved the top strap lock to 2 different places - so 2 small holes - but it gives you the choice of different balance options :)
Plays and sounds fantastic for such an affordable bass - and in the coolest of TB colours ever !! The white has gone a gorgeous creamy aged look - so cool I'm regretting even putting this ad up. This is a great cheap alternative to a Gibbo TB.
I live in Horsham, West Sussex (near Gatwick airport). Would prefer to meet rather than courier (potentially could do midway depending where). Hope we can find this a good loving home :)
I'm asking only £175 which I hope is a good price for someone out there.
Cheers !