Why become a member? ×

Movember "Bass Playing Taches" Team

Mykesbass

Well done everyone involved. I've done it the last few years but this year I've decided to do the 'sober for October' in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, so would have been too much to ask friends and family to donate two months in a row.

Been looking for a way to support Movember this year as no-one I know is doing it. Glad I spotted this, will be donating to OP.

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1380878528' post='2231752']
and shaving off the beard to leave a big floppy tache appeals a bit.
:)
[/quote]

Sadly, that's not allowed! You have to start on the Nov 1 with a clean shaven face. It's surprising how much facial hair some guys can grow in a month! Not me though - mine grows quite slowly and is ginger!! :o <_< ;)

[quote name='Sharkfinger' timestamp='1382362075' post='2251154']
Well done everyone involved. I've done it the last few years but this year I've decided to do the 'sober for October' in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support, so would have been too much to ask friends and family to donate two months in a row.

Been looking for a way to support Movember this year as no-one I know is doing it. Glad I spotted this, will be donating to OP.
[/quote]

Thanks Sharkfinger and good luck with Sober for October (nearly there)!

It's upon us, so in preparation the beard has gone (as per Movember's harsh rules) so I guess I need to share some evidence (well it is Halloween after all) :lol:

[url="http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/Mykesbass/library/Movember"]http://s1137.photobucket.com/user/Mykesbass/library/Movember[/url]

Edited by Mykesbass

Moi aussi. Got rid of the "full set" with the electric yesterday in readiness for a close razor shave tomorrow.

[attachment=147276:2013-10-31 11.00.58.jpg]

Sorry about that, but pictures are in the rules.

Edited by paul_5

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1382366108' post='2251231']
Sadly, that's not allowed! You have to start on the Nov 1 with a clean shaven face. It's surprising how much facial hair some guys can grow in a month! Not me though - mine grows quite slowly and is ginger!! :o <_< ;)
[/quote]

So do I shave tonight or in the morning? This kind of thing could confuse a stupid person.

[quote name='Adrenochrome' timestamp='1383250326' post='2262250']
I missed this guys, I already signed up to a mate's page. Tomorrow morning I'll be clean shaven for the first time in eleventy-odd years.
[/quote]

Can still share the photographic evidence here!!

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1383251603' post='2262274']
We should also all have tache BC avatars for Movember?
[/quote]

Blimey Chris, give us a chance to grow them :lol:

There you go - not promising anything like that at the end of the month though!!

Edited by Mykesbass