Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] SWR combo/stack (RedHead + Big Ben)
£700

Aqntbghd

Here is for sale my current bass stack. I'm selling it because I only use it on large gigs and most of the times my light BG250 is enough. This setup rocks hard and is really good, but it also weights quite a lot (my main grief). It is composed of the following elements :[list]
[*]SWR RedHead pre-fender era, with all the goodies like aural enhancer, tube preamp, FX blend and fully featured DI-out. The amp delivers 240W into the 8Ohms of the internal 2*10" and tweeter but goes to 300W into 4Ohms using the extension. It is cosmetically ok, i've replaced the wheels with nice new rolling ones a year ago and fixed the underneath scratches in the carpet with staples. Front cover is ok, and i've added the must-have mod to this amp : Red LEDs bar over the controls (switchable).
[*]Digitech StudioQuad NOT for sale anymore, it has gone back to the studio :)
[*]SWR Big Ben 18" cab. Fitted with both Speakon and Jack inputs. Provides the low end to this setup and delivers it gracefully. Can handle 300W by itself. Got the cab cover too (not pictured because i would have to lift the redhead ;) ).
[*]The back of the redhead is fitted with a 4-way power bar, and all the wirings to make this a dream stack.
[/list]
I'm asking 700£ for the whole lot, [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm located in Cambs, but i go to London quite often and I can deliver in the triangle between Stansted, Heathrow and Cambridge. I'm open to trades if you manage to tempt me. [/font][/color] :)
[attachment=145499:IMG_3954.jpg][attachment=145500:IMG_3957.jpg][attachment=145501:IMG_3953.jpg]

Edited by Aqntbghd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...