Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CamdenRob

rainbowreality

Bought a G&L Tribute L2000 off him today. Nice friendly guy (and his missus too) and he sold it to me for a good price. No hesitation in recommending him to you all!

I'm very happy but I don't think my missus will be now she'll see even less of me :)

Edited by rainbowreality

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1406016056' post='2507435']
Bought a strap from Rob, it arrived exactly when he said it would and I hadn't even paid for it!
(I have paid for it now, by the way). :)
Wouldn't hesitate to deal with Rob again - great comms, top basschatter, all good! Thanks Rob.
[/quote]

Exactly the same here :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sold my Boss ME50b to Rob,

After a very long-winded process, I finally met him yesterday in London to deliver the Boss, and we had a cool Basschat related conversation for 5 minutes or so.. He's a great person to deal with, excellent comms throughout and I would be very happy to deal with him again! As he said in his feedback for me:

'Deal with in total confidence'

Hope you enjoy the ME50b Rob and no doubt see you again - good luck with your plans for a Central London Bass Bash by the way; it's a great idea!

Nik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We've just swapped our Wals between England and Germany and it's been a real pleasure to deal with Rob.

Excellent communication and very true to his word! A very generous and caring chap, too!

I can only recommend dealing with Rob and would always do so again without hesitation.

Fingers crossed tomorrow I'm going to receive his Shedua Wal 6 via UPS and he's going to get my fretless Sycamore Wal MKI on Thursday. Wal happiness :)

Cheers again for the smooth swap Rob!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...