Why become a member? ×

Bassist needed for established Phil Collins tribute band

toneknob

Fancy yourself as a bit of Leland, Mo, Nathan, Alphonso, Giblin or Pino?

I was on the phone to an old chum the other night - after many years of service together in a Genesis tribute band, Dave Whitehouse is now the front man of an established and successful Phil Collins tribute band, called No Jacket Required, who come with my hearty recommendation both musically and as bandmates.

He's on the lookout for a new bassist - here the details are below. If you're interested, please get in touch with Dave directly using the info at the bottom of the ad.

"The UK’s leading Phil Collins tribute band requires a talented bass player. No Jacket Required celebrated its 10th Anniversary this year and has many theatre shows lined up for 2014.

Based in West Sussex, we are a 10-piece band incorporating a live brass section and backing vocalists. We rehearse near to Pease Pottage (M23 Junction 10) and perform around the UK but mostly in the South and South-East at weekends. Although not a touring band, we consider ourselves to be semi-professional and we play at prestigious theatres and music venues in the UK.

You will ideally be a fan of Phil Collins and Genesis and will know the music well – we perform a 2-hour show of all the hits! We have shows booked from February onwards and so will be auditioning in late November to allow for rehearsals to support the new recruit. We are a friendly bunch and have the time of our lives on stage – you will be joining a great team. So, if you take your music seriously and want to join one of the UK’s leading tribute acts, then we want to hear from you.

Don’t Lose My Number – call 01403 734465

No Jacket Required – www.nojacketrequired.co.uk
Facebook – www.facebook.com/nojacketrequired
Twitter - @PCTribute"

• 2 months later...

Hi Steff, yes as far as I know NJR have recently brought their new bassist on board.

Having said that, if you're really interested then there's no harm in dropping them a line to say you're up for it and to consider you if they ever need a dep.