Why become a member? ×

My new studio recordings

RussFM

My band The Wait has been in the studio, and recorded a single.

www.myspace.com/thewaitbanduk

Signals is the main song. Nothing really stand-out on the bass there, but it does suit the song nicely.

Resilience is the first b-side. Again, nothing complex here either, but a decent song.

Playback is the second b-side. My favourite of the three. Nothing stand-out (again!), but the tone is great when the bass is on it's own in the verses. With decent speakers, you can pick out the punchy tone from my GK rig, and the DI'd tone from my active Jazz.

Shame we recorded the three songs where I don't play anything particularly standout, but they do rock pretty hard!!

Opinions appreciated!

Lovely tone and great sounding mix.

Not really my scene but I have to say I prefer it to the old TFM (I used to sit next to Damon at work - sorry if you're reading this D - you're an awesome drummer but it's all too heavy for me).

Glad to hear you're all back out there

Joe

Thanks very much!!

Our new material is much mellower than TFM, Signals and Resilience are the heaviest we go. We're recording a couple of the mellow songs (with much more interesting bass lines!) in August, so I'll get those uploaded as soon as they're done! :)