Why become a member? ×

Yolanda Charles and Steve Lawson on tour this week :)

Steve Lawson

OK, absurdly late notice of this one, but Yolanda and I have got a four date mini-tour of England this week, which starts in Birmingham tomorrow night, at Tower Of Song, then goes to Stourbridge, Axminster and London.

Yo's playing with her incredible french drummer Nicolas Viccaro, I'm playing solo and we'll no doubt do a thing or two as a trio :)

Full details are here, with ticket links, maps etc. http://www.stevelawson.net/2013/11/uk-tour-with-yolanda-charles-starts-this-sunday/

Would be really lovely to see some of you.

V. sorry for the late notice (really should've posted this months ago!)

cheers!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net

Platypus - that'd be great! Hope to see you in London

Geoff - thanks very much, the encouragement is massively appreciated. Yo's one of my favourite bassists too, so I get four nights of bass lessons just watching her play. :)

yorks5stringer - that's great! Will be lovely to see you. Please come and say hi!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net

Spacechick - Wales is on the agenda for the next tour. Hopefully Cardiff, maybe Swansea!

Nugget - email me, we'll sort something out for next time I play round there. Sorry you missed it.

Rumple. We'll be back soon :)

London is tomorrow night! Was so great to see a couple of basschat guys last night - Yorks5Stringer, was a pleasure to meet you and Axeman!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1384532731' post='2277861']
T'was a pleasure to be entertained on and off the stage by yourself and Yolanda.( and to meet Axman too!)
[/quote]

It was an amazing night, really inspiring! It was great to meet you too Keith! I was too engrosed in Steves crazy looping effects to remember to get any photos, but I did get this one of Yolanda, John and Nicolas...