Why become a member? ×

Feedback for knackeredjazz

Clarky

I just sold my Mike Lull P bass to Matt (aka knackeredjazz). Matt is a pro bassist with a fantastic musical CV and a thoroughly nice chap to boot. Was his first time buying on BassChat and the whole deal was seamless, from comms to payment to pickup. Highly recommended

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Met Matt yesterday and was very fortunate enough to buy his Ampeg B-15 from him.

Matt is not only a great guy in general, but also a very experienced and knowledgeable pro-musician who I could happily chat away to for hours.

Thanks very much for a super end to the weekend, Matt - it really was a great pleasure to meet you, and I'll treasure the B-15!

All the best
James

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a bass pod off Matt, it arrived promptly and is in excellent condition. A smooth transaction just like you wish for.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended and would have no hesitation in dealing again. Thanks Matt[/font][/color]

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just dropped a Squier Jazz off at Matt's place. Posted the bass for sale at midday today and it's now with its new owner - as he lives just down the road - which is well handy, if you ask me. ;) Very smooth deal and would do business again, no question. Great to meet you Matt, thanks very much. Hope you enjoy the Squier.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...